Update of Questionnaire sections do not appear (DHIS2 2.24)

Dear Community,

In DHIS2 2.24, I have added 2 sections in a dataSet. The two added new
sections do not appear in data entry in the web version but they are there
when opening the questionnaire in DHIS2 Data Capture. I would like to have
your help on how to troubleshoot this case?

Best,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups