Re: Data values import

You can try and reset the UID on the source system to the destination
system, and see if that works.

I would only try this on a development server, and test everything very
carefully.

UPDATE categoryoptioncombo set uid = 'Xr12mI7VPn3' where uid =
'HoDiXsWulNy';

After that, restart Tomcat.

Messing with the categorycombos is a really go way to mess up the system,
so proceed carefully.

Regards,
Jason