Re: heads up on tomcat versions and dhis

Hi Lars and all

I can see this is going to cause quite a bit of chaos with large country
installations where they are not able to be too agile with upgrading.

Do you have more precise info on the exact tomcat version numbers?  We just
saw in Zim (DHIS 2.22) that the package manager automatically upgraded to
7.0.52 and they started seeing these problems.  So maybe it is that version?

They will have to try and come up with a process of downgrading tomcat and
holding that version via the package manager as a short term measure while
they plan any dhis2 upgrade process.

So getting the exact tomcat versions where the URL checking was introduced
will be helpful if you have them.