Re: Error message : Form is invalid. Please checkforrequired fields.

Dear Abyot,

Just to replicate the steps a bit, I have removed my declarations for
required fields from program rules then I have maintained it only under the
set up of the program stage for Form 1 - training and sensitisation. I have
declared the 9 fields as compulsory under the set up of the variables for
the stage.  When I get back to data entry and click save, it highlights all
required fields, I fill each of them up (all 9) but the red error message "Form
is invalid. Please check for required fields" still remains at the bottom
of the form. I really can't figure out what I am missing.

Timothy