Re: [Dhis2-devs] My DHIS2 Reports app not loading

Timothy,

If you are using the latest version of 2.26, then the more stringent
validation of URL characters in recent versions of Tomcat should be
supported (for details on the 8.5.x changes, see
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/changelog.html )

If your logs still indicate that this is a tomcat issue, try upgrading to
tomcat 8.5.11 - if that don't work then downgrade to 8.0.36

Regards
Calle