Re: Data Import error - Data element not found or not accessible

Seems the format has changed slightly for OrgUnit import in 2.26, so
perhaps that is also the case for Data Elements. Here is what David Hagan
wrote:

"I had the same error/issue this morning following the documented column
format for organisation unit CSV import using 2.26. When I removed one of
the 'blank' columns before the URL column (e.g. comments), the import
worked successfully (including the GIS coordinates). This suggests that one
of the documented columns is no longer expected as part of the csv import
function for 2.26."