Re: [Dhis2-devs] Accessing the latest dhis2 builds

Timothy,

There is definitely something wrong with the configuration of the server
that provides war files - it bails out immediately if there are delays in
the download, or if you are on a slow connection. This is a relatively
recent problem that appeared a few months ago.

I discovered this the first time over Christmas, when I was trying to
download a war file from my sister's place (in Norway) - she had a slow
internet connection, and the download kept on bombing out, usually after
downloading the first ~12mb.

I discussed it with Lars in early January. His advice was the same as now,
to use a download manager - but I have tried that, and it does not work.

I've had similar reports from a number of people now, with the only
workable solution being for me or somebody on a faster connection to
download the war file and then make it available on another platform.

My current home office connection is a 7mbits ADSL line, and download works
OK here - AS LONG AS I ONLY DOWNLOAD ONE WAR FILE AT A TIME.