From: "Timothy Kiyemba" <tkiyemba@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎20/‎02/‎2017 17:56
To: "Knut Staring" <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "dhis2-devs" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "dhis2-users" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] My saved favourites not opening

Thanks Knut,

Sorry about my not including errors in my browser console. Please see error messages from my browser console;

sI: about to establish extension connection for WIDGET_CONTENT_MESSAGE - url: http://localhost:8080/misca/dhis-web-event-reports/index.html
scriptInjector.js:191 sI: adding WIDGET_CONTENT_MESSAGE message listener
reservespaceifenabled.js:5 rsie: reserveSpace
reservespaceifenabled.js:7 rsie: getToolbarData
reservespaceifenabled.js:66 rsie: leaving js
reservespaceifenabled.js:15 rsie: getToolbarDataCallback(Arguments[1])
reservespaceifenabled.js:25 rsie: window.toolbarData: Object
reservespaceifenabled.js:26 rsie: window.Content: undefined
reservespaceifenabled.js:35 rsie: getToolbarDataCallback - done
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : undefined
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : undefined
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : document ready
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : running callback
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : undefined
contentScript.js:42 cS: logger: Array[1] : firing tab complete
contentScript.js:80 cS: sending TAB_COMPLETE
ext-all.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'internalId' of undefined
    at m.updateIndexes (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.onAdd (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fire (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.continueFireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.insert (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.onNodeExpand (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fire (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.continueFireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
ext-all.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'internalId' of undefined
    at m.updateIndexes (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.onAdd (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fire (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.continueFireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.insert (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.onNodeExpand (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fire (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.continueFireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fireEvent (ext-all.js:15)
ext-all.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'internalId' of undefined
    at m.updateIndexes (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.onRemove (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.fire (ext-all.js:15)
    at m.continueFireEvent (ext-all.js:15)