Re: [Dhis2-devs] SQL query for DataSets

No problem Tantely,

You can assign datasets to an OU group here:

https://play.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance/#/edit/
dataSetSection/dataSet/lyLU2wR22tC
[image: Inline image 2]

Or if you wanted to see what datasets are currently assigned to Org Units
of a specific group, I'll build the api query below like I when working in
the browser:

   - https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitGroups/
   - https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitGroups/CXw2yu5fodb
   -
   https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitGroups/CXw2yu5fodb?fields=name,id,organisationUnits[name,id]
   -
   https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/organisationUnitGroups/CXw2yu5fodb?fields=name,id,organisationUnits[name,id,dataSets[name,id]]

You can find help for how to write these api queries yourself here:
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype: