Re: Program rules not working in android

Erling,

I already tried this and it still not working, i even created a entirely
new program, the rules work perfectly in the web UI but not in the tracker
app, i will try  to deploy a new instance in a new database and reimport
some data, or there is a way to downgrade to 2.24?