Pivot Table and Data Visualizer failing to load on DHIS2 v2.21

Hi Folks,
I have a DHIS2 v 2.21 running on an Ubuntu Trusty (14.04.3) via nginx.
I used to be able to access both the Pivot Table and the Data Visualizer
apps.
Recently, these load indefinitely and checked through the Javascript
console I only found a 400 (Bad Request) error message with the URLs
attached here.
The problem seems to originate from a file: ext-all.js line 15

​Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thank you!​

--
:: Sovello Hildebrand Mgani ::

--If you teach man to fish, you'll feed him a lifetime--
ext-all.js:15 GET
http://localhost:8080/api/organisationUnits.json?userDataViewFallback=true&paging=false&fields=id,displayName|rename(name)&_dc=1487873170772
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

http://localhost:8080/api/organisationUnitLevels.json?fields=id,displayName|rename(name),level&paging=false&_dc=1487873170772
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

http://localhost:8080/api/organisationUnits.json?userOnly=true&fields=id,displayName|rename(name),children[id,displayName|rename(name)]&paging=false&_dc=1487873170773
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

http://localhost:8080/api/dimensions.json?fields=id,displayName|rename(name)&paging=false&_dc=1487873170773
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

Follow ups