Re: Integration of Electronic Tuberculosis Management (eTBM) with DHIS2

Dear Sujan,
Here in Rwanda, we have implemented TB and MDR TB tracking systems in
DHIS2, collecting  summarized patient level data to generate quarterly
forms but when it comes to delete records for different reasons into this
multi-stages system we re also having hard time to delete recorded data.
dhis2.25 has an option of deleting cases reported and through Data
administration-Maintenance  you can "Permanently remove soft deleted data
values" , for some case it works  and if i am not mistaken you delete
records one by one, you can't select a list of records  and delete them once

Regards,

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578