Re: DHIS 2 - Shape files

The third option would be to remove the offending coordinates from the GML
file you used to import in the first place and import again. I think that
should overwrite what is currently there, e.g. put an empty string for Nairobi
North. Please let me copy this to the user list in case others have a
better idea.

Knut

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
Norway: +4791880522
Skype: knutstar
http://dhis2.org

PNG image