CSV import of program data

Dear DHIS2 fellow users and dev,

I am looking for a convenient way to import program data (events with
registration) to my DHIS2 instance.

Already found the CSV import mechanism for Events under Section 1.19.2 in
the documentation here
<https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_events_csv_import_export>

The identifier columns in the CSV files are expecting the unique
identifiers from the database. For example, 'enrollment id' is the UID of
the respective entry in the programinstance table.
Now I could use SQL query to retrieve the UID from db, but for my client
who wants to do the CSV import by himself on the long run, does not have
SQL expertise.

Is there another, easier way to do bulk import of program data?

Thanks in advance.

- Arun Paul