Re: CSV import for translations

Hi Georgi

We don't currently support bulk import of translations anymore, as you
might have noticed the model has changed a bit when it comes to
translations. The way it works now, is that the translations are directly
on the object itself, so what is possible.. is to download the full object
and then add your translations in the translation array.

{ .., translations: [{locale: "", property:
NAME/SHORT_NAME/DESCRIPTION/FORM_NAME, value: ""}] }

In 226, we also have a new translation app included in the core.

I understand that bulk imports can be useful, so please feel free to create
an issue for it in JIRA (jira.dhis2.org) and we will try and have a look at
it for 227.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2