Cumulative Sum for Indicator in 2.26?

Greetings DHIS2 users,

We're setting up a new program in DHIS2 2.26 and are in need of a running or cumulative sum of all values entered for a specific data element.  For a given month, we'd like to know the total that has ever been entered for that data element (all previous months + current month value entered).  We've tried using the "This Year" view in the Pivot Tables/Visualizer applications but we would want data from 2016 to continue into 2017 and so on.  We've run into a similar challenge when trying to calculate a moving average over a specified time window.

Has anyone encountered this and how did you solve the problem?  We would like to do this entirely within DHIS2 if possible and avoid any manual manipulation of the data outside of the program.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron White, MPA, MIS
Strategic Information Systems Manager
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement
Partners in Health
S: awhite.pih  |  C: 857.540.5580

Follow ups