Upgrade 2.22 to 2.24 - SQL to run

Hello,
We're upgrading a 2.22 instance to 2.24.
Looking at the release notes, 2.23 has a SQL to run for ProgramIndicators
(which we don't have) but 2.24 warns about setting some columns as "not
null" and that those should be filled by the 2.23. To avoid installing each
version in turn, is there any way to find the SQL that are run by the 2.23
to fill those column, so I can just run them on my 2.22 based DB & have the
2.24 run directly ?

I tried to have a look in the source code with could not find the initial
SQLs.

Thanks !

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx