Re: DHIS2 Dashboard App

Hi Antonia,

Thank you very much for thorough feedback. Could you please create
corresponding issues at jira.dhis2.org?

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo
https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 27, 2017 at 1:25:19 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi Araz,
thanks very much for your work! Now, in the latest version *the dashboards
are visible* and also are visible many of the dashboard items, but I find
still some issues:

1. The order of the items visualized on the dashboard is inverse of this
visualized on the browser app. It is confusing.

2. I visualize correctly the *event report charts -* very nice! thanks!

[image: Immagine incorporata 1]

but I have till problems to visualize the *Data Visualizer charts*,
generated by aggregating disaggregate data (from event capture).
here the screen from our instants and also fron the DEMO server:

[image: Immagine incorporata 2][image: Immagine incorporata 3]

3. in the *GIS maps,* the map layer is not visualized, then in the maps
with the Facilities - OrgUnits it is not comprehensible - only picture with
cycles is visualized:
here examples from our DHIS2 site and from the DEMO server
  [image: Immagine incorporata 4][image: Immagine incorporata 5]

4. the more important for as - the *Event Report tables* are not visualized
at all!
It don't visualize anything except the name of the table and when I press
on the item, it is reported: *Unsupported dashboard item!*

[image: Immagine incorporata 6][image: Immagine incorporata 7]

DEMO server: Inpatient: Discharged last 12 months by districts - I added it
to the *Delivery* Dashboard

[image: Immagine incorporata 8][image: Immagine incorporata 9]

I added it to the demo server, then *it will be deleted from the dashboard
the next night*!

Let me know if you need any other details. If you prefer, I can open a JIRA
issue.

Thanks so much for your help.
Antonia

*Eng. Antonia Bezenchek*
CIO - ICT Engineer
*InformaPRO S.r.l.* via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39  06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004
www.informapro.it - *Seguici su *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/informapro>