Re: Different user roles for specified program stages

Dear Bs.Phi,

>From your description, we have some suggestions for this program:

You need to create 2 separated program: a program for admission (first
stage) and a program for next stages. Then you need to create 2 user roles:
1 user role for first patient to enter admission, 1 user role for
Physicians to enter next stages.
After CBOs register a patient and enter admission data, the Physicians can
search and enroll that patient to next program stages (in DHIS2, one
patient can be enrolled to many programs).

I guess you are from Vietnam, so you can email HISP-VN team for more help.
HISP-VN is a Southeast Asian node of DHIS2 - HISP.

Sincerely,