Re: DHIS2 Version 2.6 Problems after update

Hi Eudson,
I suspect that you upgraded to version 2.26 and not 2.6 like you have
specified in your description above. I have a few questions,
1) Do you have a back up of your last working database on 2.19?
2) was the upgrade done incrementally, i.e. 2.19,2.20....2.26 ?
rgds
David