Re: Enter data for a future date in Event and Tracker Capture

Hi Georgi,

1. You can select "Date in future" for attributes/data elements within a
program to enter future dates

[image: Inline image 1]

2. Does the use of program indicators not solve this issue? You could
select those months as the period of interest during analysis.

Nick

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:53 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx