Re: report generation

Hi Payoj,
There is no easy way to do this in DHIS2 at the moment, but it may be
possible once the "row" and "column" total feature has been implemented as
described here https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1107

Otherwise for now, you may need to implement a custom report or pull your
data into Excel in order to calculate this.

Regards,
Jason