Re: User log in and log out status

Hi Muhammad,

We fixed a bug a while back which allowed access to protected tables.  This
query may have worked for you before (but it was intended not to) but it
should not work now.  The "users" tables contains user password hashes, and
should be considered to be very sensitive. That query could expose user
password hashes to all users who can access SQL views, which would not be a
great idea to have available via an SQL query, thus it has been protected
 to be exposed via an SQL query.

There are other ways of achieving what you want to do. For instance.

https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/users.json?fields=userCredentials[code,lastLogin]&filter=userCredentials.lastLogin:gt:2017-05-01

would show you all users (with their user name) who have logged in since
May 1st 2017.

You can also look for inactive users easily through the user admin app

​
Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jason