Re: Coordinates error

Hi Karifa,

Last week we identified a recently introduced bug that prevents the GIS
module from displaying the facility layer when org units are added/edited
through the user interface, and it looks like this is what is causing your
problem.

In short, the "featuretype" field for the org unit was not set to Point,
but this has been fixed now and backported to 2.25, see
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1667 (where still listed as "Testing",
so not sure whether it's already available - the devs can confirm).

Bram
PSI

On 22 May 2017 at 12:15, Karifa Kouyate <karifa.kouyate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx