Re: [Dhis2-devs] Setting "zeroissignificant" column from csv file import does not work -- DHIS2 2.25

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your suggestion! While trying to run the SQL script I get the
following error message: "SQL query contains illegal keywords" when
bringing the "zeroissignificant" field name in the script, even closing it
between brackets. Here it is:

update dataelement
set [zeroissignificant] = true
where lastupdated::date ='2017-05-25';

Thanks,

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify
the sender via reply e-mail immediately.*

JPEG image