Re: Program Indicator with Period as Condition

Hi Markus,

Stanley, I hope I am not hijacking the conversation.

Is it possible to just count that some one received the HTC services in a
given period and not how many times they received this service.
Like Stanley said, this is a service offered on a daily/weekly basis and in
order to avoid double counting I would just want to check if service is
provided in a given period despite the number of times.
How do I accomplish this?

Thank you and Kind Regards
*Immarcqulate. A (Emma Kassy) *

*"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."*