Programme Rule for a Yes/No DE

Dear All

I have attempted to create a programme rule that specifies that if "no
adverse effects following vaccination (AEFV) are experienced, then all of
the possible AEFV symptoms should be hidden."

The DE for vaccine administered is a Yes/No DE. I have tried to create the
Expression as follows:
#{AEFV} == 'No'

The actions are "Hide Field" for each of the symptoms (which are each a DE
themselves).

I have then tested this in the tracker capture and it does not hide those
fields when entering data. I am sure that I am missing something, but I
can't seem to figure it out. I have also attached a screenshot of the
programme rule.

I have made other programme rules that do work, but never for a Yes/No data
element.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987