Problems importing Shapefiles

Hi all,

We are having issues with the import of shapefiles to our DHIS2 platform.
Version 2.26 build revision 9e6fdaf.

We previoulsy imported quite a lot of shapefiles to our organisation unit
and all the process went fine following the instructions form the
documentation. But this time the import process is prompting this error:

[image: Imatge inserida 1]

Any clue or other experiences with the same kind of error? We just apply
the commands using the gdal-bin library to obtain the gml files and we add
an attribute to the gml file entities which is <ogr:CODE> that should
enable the import to link with the existing organisation unit in the
platform.

Thank you really much in advance.

Marc Garnica

PNG image