Re: Sharing Dataset in Two Separate DHIS2 Instances

Hi Derek,

To make sure that we are on the same page, I would like you to confirm that
you want to sync metadata or sync data.

If you only want to sync metadata, you can use DHIS2 feature, you can read
on https://docs.dhis2.org/2.24/en/user/html/ch31s06.html and the
instruction from Morten email.

If you want to sync data value, this mean when user enter data in instance
A, the value also be sync to instance B. I mark my team mate (Dzung) in
this email, he will guide you some steps how to use script and cronjob to
sync data value, he did it for some projects.

Thanks,