Re: can we add more then one organization units at a time ?

Hi,

Create an XML or Json or CSV file then import it with curl or Import/Export
module in dhis2. You can import thousands of orgUnits within seconds in new
versions (25+).

Remember, the format of each version might different from others, so you
have to find a right format of your DHIS2 version.

You can read more about web API, it's helpful to import data and metadata
https://docs.dhis2.org/2.26/en/developer/html/webapi.html