Re: Invalid column name on Event Capture (error 500)

Hi Knut.

Not really. Since I'm using the Live distribution I only run a .jar file
that initializes everything. I don't think I can get acesss to a server
log. But this is the official Live distribution so the database should have
been set up correctly.

Thanks,