Re: Temporarily close an org unit

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for clarifying the issue with data entry.

Did you also have an issue with temporarily closing org units? The problem
that I see is that once and org unit is closed, it has to be re-opened,
since the "Closed" date cannot be removed. By moving the Opening Date, you
lose the ability to see the historical data from that facility in analytics
prior to the Opening Date.

Best,
Tamara