Translation Problem with Event reports

Hello all!

I have a translation issue using Event reports. All data elements and answer options are translated in French and I see them in French while selecting the dimensions in Event reports.
However, once in the report itself (or on a dashboard) all data elements are displayed in English. Event reports simply fail to display the translated versions.

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this issue? I am testing with DHIS2 v. 2.26 build: 29748c1

See screenshot below for more details of this issue

[Once the data element gets in the report it is displayed in English. French version would not work. Same thing in dashboards.][cid:image009.png@01D2FB6C.52CB9880][Data element in French in selected items][cid:image012.png@01D2FB6C.52CB9880][cid:image013.jpg@01D2FB6C.52CB9880]

Thanks in advance for your help!

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image