Event analytics endpoint broken

Hello all.

We've been trying to get the Event Analytics endpoint to work (e.g.:)

*https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/analytics/events
<https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/analytics/events>*

but we get a 404 error from the server. The same happens on our local
installation of DHIS2.

Is there a reason why this is happening? Must something setting be enabled
or is this endpoint broken?

Alternatively, we basically just want to get a list of the Data Elements
used in a particular program (event). We think this endpoint will do that
but if there's another endpoint we can use feel free to suggest.

Otherwise our options are limited to looping and getting unique identifiers
using the

*/api/events?program=[...]*

endpoint.

As always, thanks for your kind help.

Antonio Solano.
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard. Boston, MA. USA

Follow ups