Options not showing in tracker data entry (version 2.26; build revision 7db3ef8)

Hello,

I have this funny issue, where I cannot see the options in tracker data entry. I have created an option set and the related options. All options are unit and have codes (see screenshot 1).
The option set has been assigned to the data element. When I go to tracker capture, the dropdown is empty and I cannot see any of the options (see screenshot 2). Any idea?

Screenshot 1 - Option set

[cid:image001.jpg@01D30AFC.CCB840E0]

Screenshot 2 - Tracker data entry, options now displaying

[cid:image002.jpg@01D30AFC.CCB840E0]

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image

JPEG image

Follow ups