DHIS2 v 2.27: Use of ATTRIBUTES in Program indicators

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why I cannot select attributes neither in the expression, nor in the filter when creating a Program indicator? In program indicator details, I tried all possible aggregation type options, I switched between Event and Enrollment analytics type, but none of them worked. Attributes simply do not appear (see screenshot below).

Please help with this one as I need to build MANY indicators that filter per tracked entity attribute (e.g. sex male or female)!

Screenshot: I click on the arrow but attributes do not expand (as if they do not exist)
[cid:image001.jpg@01D30BB6.0981EEE0]

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image

Follow ups