Re: DHIS 2

Hi Omer,

I do not think this is going to work at all. What are the data elements in
the second row?  Are these dynamically generated as well?

As noted in a previous mail from one of your queires, this really looks
more like event data than aggregate data. For aggregate data you can only
have a single value for a given organisationunit/period/data
element/category combination at a time. So whatever is in that next row
would need to use another dimension, like the category  combination. So,
you would need something like "ACT AS + SP" as your data element, and it
would need to be disaggregated by "Page 1" and "Page 2". If this is dynamic
however, you would need to already have these category option combos
generated as metadata and then you could add them to your data entry form I
guess.

But, it simply does not look like aggregate data to me, since you could
have any number of pages I guess?

Regards,
Jason