Re: Programme indicator - Days between

Dear All

To share how I resolved the issue:

I had created an attribute that was "date of incident" instead of using the
default tickbox when creating the programme. Therefore, once I used the
programme default of "date of incident" the calculation worked correctly.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

*World Rabies Day *is on* September 28th 2017*

Take action: you can register your World Rabies Day event, nominate someone
for the WRD Awards and find out more here
<https://rabiesalliance.org/world-rabies-day/>
Don't forget to tweet us using #worldrabiesday