Re: Change to EPI weeks affect existing pivot data reporting rate

Dear All,
It seems the EPI weeks functionality is misbehaving on the visualization
and reports, when I use relative weeks it doesn't pick the data entered
using EPI weeks but if I use actual EPI week starting Saturday as per data
entry the period shows all are week31. Is this a bug?
Any work around? Is there a way to show actual dates on visualization as it
is in data entry?
Regards,
Peter

[image: Inline image 1]