Inherit function for Tracked Entity Attributes

Hello!

Can someone explain how the inherit function of Tracked Entity Attribute in v. 2.27 works?
Here's what the user manual says on the topic:
"Select Inherit to registry a new entity for relationship with an available entity, all inherit entity attribute values of the entity will be pre-filled in the registration form."

In short, this is what I am trying to do. In one tracker program, I am registering Households, which have a household code generated by DHIS2. In another program, I am registering household members as beneficiaries, which also need to have the household code in their profile. How do I make Household code at beneficiary registration to be inherited from the previously registered Households?

Thanks you in advance!

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Follow ups