From: Abyot Asalefew Gizaw [mailto:abyot@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:13 AM
To: Stanley Kalyati <skalyati@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS Users <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Avoid double registration of Tracked entities

Hi,

The only possibility we have at the moment is if you make those attributes unique.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 7:10 AM, Stanley Kalyati <skalyati@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:skalyati@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Has anyone responded to this? Am also very interested.

Thanks

On Sep 10, 2017 11:22 AM, "Georgi Chakarov" <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello!
Is there a way to avoid a double registration of Tracked entities? E.g. the attributes are Name, Surname, Date of Birth, can I create a program rule that searches if all three values match existing records to prompt a message that a person with such attributes already exists? Another suggestion is also welcome.

Regards,

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104<tel:(647)%20478-5634> | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>