Re: Installation of DHIS2 on Windows 10 Laptop

Dear Francis, please sign up for the user mailing list:
https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

To run DHIS2 on your laptop, you dont need MS SQL, Tomcat or Xampp. You can
just use DHIS2 Live, and connect to Postgres.

Regards,
Knut

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

Follow ups