From: Jesus Solano-Roman [mailto:asolano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 4:16 PM
To: Freeman, Chase <Chase.Freeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: dhis2-users lists.launchpad.net <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-devs lists.launchpad.net <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Interoperability - Export Tracker to JSON

Hi Chase.

Are you talking about using the Web API or a feature within the interface? For the API solution, you can simply use an HTTP request with the corresponding required values (basically the ID of the tracker (event) program):

http://{yourDHIS2Instance}/api/events.json?program=${qd.programid}<http://%7byourDHIS2Instance%7d/api/events.json?program=$%7bqd.programid%7d>

This will return a json with all the data of that program. Note that there's a pageSize parameter as well that you might find useful. For a full list check: https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#webapi_querying_reading_events

If you want a more detailed example I can provide an example script for JS (node/express).

Best regards,

Antonio Solano-Roman

Data Visualization & User Experience Design
Sabeti Lab - Broad Institute
[https://n1.nylas.com/open/73dee28d88edfe79a03e687d7ac0eec997ec577c4b7a19c428d7f4a45a8a3168?recipient=Chase.Freeman%40msi-inc.com]