Training register design question

Hello all!

I was wondering is there a best practice around designing training registers in DHIS2 programs? I mean, how do you usually deal with registers like the one below, where training details are recorded once and then you have to add names of participants? How would you build this in DHIS2?
Additionally, if the trainees are tracked entities in a Tracker program and they cover a training, does this mean that I have to create a training stage for the Tracker program and enter the training details for each entity individually, so that I will be able to link the training event to the tracked entity? Is there a way to create a training event and then link it to all track entities that attended?

[cid:image003.jpg@01D3321A.F930A690]

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image

Follow ups