From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+groutl=who.int@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nayeem Al Mifthah
Sent: 03 October 2017 11:30
To: Prosper BT
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DHIS 2 Developers list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Data value / Track entity attribute type organisation unit analysis

Dear Prosper

It is a different phenomenon.

Let me give example:

In one program patients are recorded at hospital but we need to analyze data according to patient home address (self-reported) for epidemiological analysis (distribution of diseases) also need to analyze according to hospital where the patient have recorded for hospital utilization analysis. That is why we are trying to make a tracker data element or tracked entity attribute to generate those kind of analysis. But on event report option we can't analyze it as it shows organisation UID in place of organisation name.

Nayeem Al Mifthah
Consultant for HSS, Health MIS, M&E
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574