Re: Login to system from external website

On 2017-10-05 16:00, Raja Imran Qamer wrote:
Dear All,

I have a website which is linked to my dhis2 instance mean i have
login page on my website when user provide credentials there it
authenticate user from dhis2 instance using API
"serveraddress/api/me" using curl method in php
when it authenticates i creates session and its working fine.

Now my problem is in some cases i want to authenticate user from dhis2
instance and redirect user to dhis2 instance where it will not provide
credentials again (mean user will be loggedin to my dhis2 instance).
How can i achieve this mechanism?

Thanks.

Dear Community Members,

please take my email in consideration, I am in need of this feature.

Thanks.
--
RAJA IMRAN QAMER,
Senior Software Engineer, Project Manager,