Re: Email notifications

Hi Anna,

okay. Could it be that you have not enabled email notifications? This can
be configured as a system setting, and also be overridden by user specific
settings.

Go Settings app > Messaging and enable email notifications.

Also make sure that your users have not disabled this under Profile > User
settings > email notifications.

regards,

Lars