Re: Standard approach for recording age at the time of diagnosis when date of birth is unknown

Hi,

We don't capture the additional data if DOB is approximated or not...

Otherwise, we have a value type called AGE, then during data entry a
special input field is rendered, see below

[image: Inline image 1]

Users are free to fill any or combination of these and behind the scene the
system calculates/updates each field and in the end DOB is saved.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2