From: Morten Olav Hansen [mailto:morten@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 4:47 AM
To: Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Selvaraaj Muthusamy <smuthusamy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker associate question

Hi Georgi

Could you please file JIRA issues for this? jira.dhis2.org<http://jira.dhis2.org> (new feature, as its not currently supported)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo
http://www.dhis2.org

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Georgi Chakarov <georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to use the “Tracker associate” value type for both tracked entity attributes and data elements in tracker capture program.
I have two questions:

1)      When I assign “Tracker associate” value type to a tracked entity attribute and I select a registered tracked entity for this attribute I get the UID of the tracked entity. Is there a way to get the name of the tracked entity, instead of the UID? Is there a way to control which attribute can be displayed in the “Tracker associate” value at all? See a screenshot for more clarity.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D34CA6.3AF5DD70]

2)      When I set a data element in a tracker capture program to be of a value type “Tracker associate” at data entry I get that this value type is not supported. See screenshot below. Why is this so? When will this value type be available for data elements? We really need this value type to be functioning.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D34CA6.3AF5DD70]

All my test have also been performed in the Sierra Leone demo, so I can confirm that the same issues are present there as well.

Regards,

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>