From: GROUT, Lise
Sent: 23 October 2017 13:48
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: RAMON JOSE JIMENEZ POMARETA; Petar Jovanovic
Subject: [WISCENTDs] Event reports: missing data and downloading the events

Dear all,

I have 2 problems with Event reports

1.      Missing data (Events or aggregated): If a data is missing, the event is not displayed (neither in Events nor in Aggregated view).
a.      In Event View, we would like to have a line for all the Event recorded in the period and for the org unit, and the data value been missing if this is the case
b.      In Aggregated View, ideally, we should also see the number of Events with missing value.

2.      Downloading the events: When you have more than 100 events, they come in 2 pages on the Event reports > Event view. But at the time of downloading in Excel, you have then to download page by page… Would it be possible to download all the events at once?

I have created to JIRA:
-        Missing data: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2413
o   This is somehow related to another JIRA reported by Prosper: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1219
-        Downloading the events: https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2414

Best
Lise

Dr. Lise Grout
Epidemiologist

World Health Organization
Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (HTM/NTD/IDM)
Innovative and Intensified Disease Management Unit
20, Avenue Appia; CH-1211 Geneva 27
Tel. +41 22 791 2341
Mobile +41 79 290 68 61
Skype: tigrouveto